- Created by: Ajda Gregorcic
- Date: 10/2019
- Skills: prototype, mobile app design
- Client: Zavarovalnica Sava, d.d.
This is a concept and prototype of a mobile application LivingRoom, aimed at addressing a specific group of users who are currently inaccessible to insurance companies.
- Identification of users aged between 35 and 45 who travel frequently, have money, but don’t have much time.
- Targeting users who do not want a traditional approach to insurance.
- Introducing an online method for insurance enrollment and in the future establishing pop-up branches tailored to the lifestyle of these users.
- A simple yet smart questionnaire for intelligent user profiling.
- Training and selection of existing staff in the insurance company for communication with such customers.
The prototype was developed during the InnovationJam workshop at Tovarna podjemov in Maribor together with a team of experts in insurance from insurance companies across Slovenia.